Answered By: Reference Librarian Last Updated: May 01, 2018 Views: 91
You may renew an item by phone (815-455-8533), in person at the Circulation Desk, or online through the MCC Library Catalog. Items cannot be renewed once they are overdue.
How to renew an item online:
- Head over to the MCC Library Catalog
- Select the link located at the top right of any page within the library catalog—login using your last name and the barcode located on the back of your library card.
- Once you are signed in, pull up your account information by clicking on (located immediately to the left of the link).
- In the column on the right, select .
- You can either choose to Renew All Items, or you can click the checkbox next to any item you want to renew and select Renew Selected Items.
- You should now see an updated Due Date under the renewed items.
If further assistance is needed, please contact the MCC Library Circulation Desk at 815-455-8533.