Answered By: Elizabeth Nelson
Last Updated: Feb 25, 2016     Views: 44

If you lose your card, we do not charge for replacement cards. If you are a current student and need to get a library card, go to the Library Circulation Desk.  You will need to have a current class schedule or driver’s license.  If you are no longer a student, but live in the College district you can obtain a card as a community borrower.  You will need a current driver’s license.

Related Topics

Contact Us

(815) 668-8638

(815) 455-8762