Answered By: Reference Librarian Last Updated: May 17, 2017 Views: 4
Tips, tricks, and step by step instructions for using most Microsoft products can be found at https://support.office.com/. First, choose the product that you want help with by clicking the appropriate icon towards the top of the page. On the next page, use the search field at the top of the screen to find an entry on a particular topic.
Also, here is a list of books available at the MCC Library that may be of interest:
- Office 2013: The Missing Manual
- Teach Yourself Visually: Office 2013
- Office 2013 All-In-One for Dummies
- PowerPoint 2013 for Dummies
- Microsoft Word 2013 Bible
- Microsoft Access 2013 Bible
- Microsoft Excel 2013 Bible
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Bible
If you prefer video tutorials, you can also access a large collection of Microsoft training videos on Lynda.com. You can view instructions for setting up your lynda.com account here.
If further assistance is needed, please contact the MCC Reference Desk.