Answered By: Reference Librarian Last Updated: Jun 15, 2017 Views: 4
When you're in the library, you can browse for books on business and economics in the following call number ranges:
- Subclass H – Social Sciences (General)
- Subclass HA – Statistics
- Subclass HB – Economic Theory. Demography
- Subclass HC – Economic History and Conditions
- Subclass HD – Industries. Land Use. Labor
- Subclass HE – Transportation and Communications
- Subclass HF – Commerce
- Subclass HG – Finance
- Subclass HJ – Public Finance
If you'd like to find books or eBooks, the MCC Library Catalog is the best resource to use.
To find articles and business information, try the databases listed below. To use these resources from off campus, you will need to sign in using your myMCC login.
- Business Source Elite - Provides full text for nearly 1,100 business publications.
- Regional Business News (EBSCO) - Provides comprehensive full text coverage for regional business publications.
- Academic Search Complete - Multi-disciplinary full-text database, with more than 8,500 full-text periodicals, including more than 7,300 peer-reviewed journals.
- ReferenceUSA - Premier source of business and residential information for reference and research
- View additional business databases
See the Business Research Guide for additional resources and information.
If additional assistance is needed, please contact the MCC Library Reference Desk.