Answered By: Reference Librarian Last Updated: Jul 27, 2017 Views: 3
Setting up the EBSCOhost app on your mobile device allows you to quickly access EBSCOhost databases on the go. The EBSCOhost mobile app is available on Android or iOS devices. You may also be interested in the Gale Access My library mobile app.
- First, you’ll need to head to an EBSCOhost database, such as Academic Search Complete, Business Source Elite, or PsycARTICLES. If you scroll down to the very bottom of any page within an EBSCOhost database, you’ll notice a link marked iPhone and Android apps.
- Click on this link and enter your preferred email address (one that you’ll be able to access on your mobile device).
- Download the EBSCOhost app on your Android or iOS device.
- Using your mobile device, click on the authentication link (this link expires after 24 hours).
- Clicking the link opens up the app. You are now ready to start searching!
If additional assistance is needed, please contact the MCC Library Reference Desk.