Answered By: Reference Librarian Last Updated: Jul 27, 2017 Views: 12
The Gale Access My Library mobile app allows you to access Gale databases from your mobile device. Once you set up the app, you can access this content with ease. The Gale Access My Library app is available on Android and iOS devices. You may also be interested in the EBSCOhost mobile app.
- Download the Gale Access My Library App
- Open the app
- Select library type: Academic
- Select McHenry County College from list
- Choose the link marked ‘get password’ and enter your student email address (student email set-up instructions)
- Open your email to view your password
- Enter the password in the app
- You’re ready to start searching!
If additional assistance is needed, please contact the MCC Library Reference Desk.