Answered By: Reference Librarian Last Updated: Nov 08, 2017 Views: 12
Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: Nov 08, 2017 Views: 12
- To set up the app, you’ll need to get a library card from the MCC Library Circulation Desk (you’ll need a photo ID).
- Download the Flipster app from Google Play or the iOS App Store.
- Open the app.
- Click on the button marked Get Started.
- Search for McHenry County College and select it from the list (click LOG IN).
- The next screen will ask for your Patron ID (this is the number under the barcode on your library card).
Now that you have set up the Flipster app, you can start downloading and reading magazine issues.
If you have additional questions, please contact the MCC Library Reference Desk.