Answered By: Matt Sigmon Last Updated: Nov 06, 2018 Views: 3
Answered By: Matt Sigmon
Last Updated: Nov 06, 2018 Views: 3
- The scanner is located at the stand-up computer near the circulation desk.
- Note: The library also has a photocopier that costs 10 cents/page (photocopying instructions).
- Double-click on the HPScanning icon:
- Open the scanner lid, and position your document so that the upper left edge aligns with the point of the triangle. Close the scanner lid to secure the document.
- Highlight “Document to .PDF File,” and press “Scan.”
- Adjust document as needed: add/delete, rotate/flip, crop, lighten/darken, correct document, etc.
- Your document will appear on the screen as it scans. Click “Finish.”
- You may print, e-mail, or save your document to a flash drive at this point.
- When you are done, delete your document from the library computer by right-clicking on the scan and selecting “Delete” (you'll also want to empty the Recycle Bin, located on the desktop).
- Remember to take your original document off the scanner.
- Close the scanning software.