Answered By: Reference Librarian Last Updated: May 16, 2019 Views: 98
You may renew an item by phone (815-455-8533), in person at the Circulation Desk, or online through the MCC Library Catalog. Items cannot be renewed once they are overdue, or if someone else has placed a hold on an item and is waiting for it.
To renew an item online:
- Go to the MCC Library Catalog.
- Select the link located at the top of any page within the library catalog. Login using your last name and the barcode located on the back of your library card.
- Once you are signed in, click on .
- In the column on the right, select .
- You can choose to Renew All Items, or you click the checkbox next to any item you want to renew and select Renew Selected Items.
- You should now see an updated Due Date under the renewed items.
If further assistance is needed, please contact the MCC Library Circulation Desk at 815-455-8533.