Answered By: Reference Librarian Last Updated: May 15, 2019 Views: 44
Electronic Access to Periodicals
- From the Library website, select Research Guides.
- Click the Journal Lists tab.
- Click Browse listing of e-journals.
- In the search box, enter the title of the periodical (magazine, newspaper, or journal) and click Search. If we have access to it, it will show the dates and the database where it is available.
- Click the database name to access it.
Print Access to Periodicals
To see if the library carries a print subscription to the magazine, newspaper, or journal, click Check the Print List on the Journal Lists page.