Answered By: Reference Librarian Last Updated: May 16, 2019 Views: 38
Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: May 16, 2019 Views: 38
- From the Library website, select Books and Media and then select MCC Library Catalog.
- Type your keywords into the search field and click Find. (This searches the catalog by keyword. Consider selecting Subject from the All Fields drop-down list.)
- The catalog should retrieve a list of items we have related to that topic.
- You can sort your results by newest, oldest, title, and author.
- You can also limit your results to exclude eBooks, only show a specific format (book, DVD, etc), only show titles published within a specific date range, or show titles in a specific language.
If additional assistance is needed, please contact the MCC Library Reference Desk.