Answered By: Reference Librarian Last Updated: May 15, 2019 Views: 21
From the Library Web Page (http://www.mchenry.edu/library), click on Research Guides. Select the English Research Guide. Click the yellow Citing Sources tab. We've compiled a list of resources covering common citation styles, plagiarism, and more.
Below are some helpful resources for the most commonly used citation styles.
MLA (8th Edition)
- MLA handbook for writers of research papers
- McHenry County College Library - CITING SOURCES in MLA 8th Ed.
- The Purdue OWL - MLA Overview and Formatting Guide
- EasyBib Blog - How to Cite Anything in MLA 8th Edition Format
APA (6th Edition)
- Publication manual of the American Psychological Association 6th Edition
- McHenry County College Library: Citing Sources in APA Style
- The Purdue OWL – APA Overview and Formatting Guide
Chicago (17th Edition)
- The Chicago manual of Style Online – Quick guide
- The Purdue OWL – Chicago Overview and Formatting Guide
If further assistance is needed, please contact the MCC Reference Desk.