Answered By: Reference Librarian Last Updated: May 14, 2019 Views: 5
TV series, feature films, foreign films, and non-fiction DVDs are all found in the same area (but are separately grouped). Unlike the other DVDs in the library’s collection, TV series can be checked out for two weeks.
To access a complete list of all of our TV series:
- Visit the MCC Library Catalog.
- Without entering any search terms, click the Find button.
- From the Format options on the right, click DVD.
- From the Genre options on the right, click More to access the full list, then click Television Series.
- Your results should show a listing of all DVD TV Shows in the MCC catalog. You can sort your results by Newest, Oldest, Author, and Title.
For additional assistance, contact the MCC Library Reference Desk.