Answered By: Reference Librarian Last Updated: May 16, 2019 Views: 13
When you're in the library, you can browse for books on business and economics in the following call number ranges:
- Subclass H – Social Sciences (General)
- Subclass HA – Statistics
- Subclass HB – Economic Theory. Demography
- Subclass HC – Economic History and Conditions
- Subclass HD – Industries. Land Use. Labor
- Subclass HE – Transportation and Communications
- Subclass HF – Commerce
- Subclass HG – Finance
- Subclass HJ – Public Finance
For books or eBooks, search the MCC Library Catalog.
To find articles, try the databases listed below. To access the databases from off campus, login with your myMCC username and password.
- Business Source Elite - Provides full text for nearly 1,100 business publications.
- Regional Business News (EBSCO) - Provides comprehensive full text coverage for regional business publications.
- Academic Search Complete - Multi-disciplinary full-text database, with more than 8,500 full-text periodicals, including more than 7,300 peer-reviewed journals.
- ReferenceUSA - Premier source of business and residential information for reference and research
- View additional business databases
See the Business Research Guide for additional resources and information.
If additional assistance is needed, please contact the MCC Library Reference Desk.